TITANIC VR | PSVR | REVIEW
· Recover various artefacts and items from the seabed and complete missions based on their recovery.
· Choose to undertake the missions or to simply explore, admire and learn about the sheer majesty and scale of the doomed vessel.
· Check out all hidden passageways and areas inside the wreck.
· Navigate around and inside the wreck using their submersible and ROV, completing missions such as rescuing a lost ROV, creating a photo mosaic, placing research equipment, and working with a world-famous Director.
· Clean and preserve recovered artefacts, upgrade the ROV, and learn all there is to know about this awe-inspiring wreck.
IVRE has been praised for the game’s intricate and authentic build and design process. Some highlights from the project include:
· It is the largest animated virtual cast of characters ever based on real people inside a single VR experience.
· It took more than 8,800 working hours to create
Are you new to PSVR? or really really old gamer from way back? Then this is the place for you!
Welcome to your No#1 source for Daily PlayStation VR Reviews, NEWS & Gameplay!
I upload almost daily, and respond to almost every comment, Your support is essential to The Seraphim Channel
There are over 1500 Gaming videos for you to enjoy from Minecraft tutorials, No man’s sky playthroughs and every single week i introduces a New VR game to the PSVR community
GOAL: later next year i will start development for “Seraphim Sky” a infinite universe space simulation RPG VR experience for the playstation 4.
i will upload progress regularly here on youtube as well.
If you feel you would like to to support me on my endeavors i would appreciate that
PayPal — Here —) https://www.paypal.me/Seraphim190
Patreon — Here —) https://www.patreon.com/seraphim190
Gaming since 1989
Playing games for over 25 years.
i mostly play games at night …. mostly